These 4 “B’s” are your ticket to a SAFE, SECURE ride.
- For your safety, buses stop only at designated bus stops.
- No smoking
- Alcoholic beverages may not be consumed.
- No open containers of food or drink.
- No pets are allowed, except for service animals.
- No profanity or loud talking.
- Music should be heard only through earphones
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- Please do not litter on the bus or at bus stops.
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to:
- Firearms, Knives of any length, composition or description.
- Most cutting instruments, including:
- carpet knives and box cutters (and spare blades),
- any device with a folding or retractable blade,
- ice picks,
- straight razors.